John15.Rocks Center is a non-government organization of Christian volunteers that promotes values formation on the internet, social media and school campus.
Our goal is to build a strong influence online to promote traditional Filipino values; provide a network of support for the youth who needs help and mentoring; and be part of a counterculture that equips generation Z to be responsible, respectful and God-fearing citizens that contribute to a better Philippines.
To have a genuine kingdom mentality among Filipino believers who love and honor God.
- To promote values formation through social media and the J15 School Club.
- To encourage regular Bible reading, daily prayer, and accountability.
- To connect and promote christian ministries to help “one another.”
What we do
1. Internet & Social Media – Promote values that encourage godliness, Filipino values, submission to authority, and love for the country.
2. School Club – We connect students to John 15 School Club and mentor them using DepEd Q.C. recognized Life at the Crossroads (LATC) curriculum, seminars, and retreat.
3. Special Projects – Anti-Depression Seminar, Bring Your Bible To School (BYBTS), HIV Awareness Campaign, Student Leadership Training, Music Clinic, and Speak Life activity.
We believe that salvation, the forgiveness of sins, impartation of a new nature and eternal life, is a free gift from God. This gift is received when a person trusts in Jesus Christ to be his only Savior and Lord.
It is given by God’s grace and cannot be earned by man through good works, baptism, church membership or any other means. (References: Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; John 1:12; Titus 3:5; Galatians 3:26; Romans 5:1).
Read our faith declaration