DAY 2 ☀️ Morning: “Pure joy”
James 1:2-4: “Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.”
- Ask the Holy Spirit what God is teaching you, and pray about it.
- Ask God to “Lift your soul;” Restore the “joy of your salvation;” and “Thank the LORD” for your problems.
- Reflect on “Pure joy in the testing of your faith” throughout the day.
– Declare –
“Thank you LORD for my problems. I have hope for I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
DAY 2 🌙 Bedtime: “Ask, don’t doubt”
James 1:5-8: But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.
- Do you have unanswered prayers? Ask the Holy Spirit for revelation and to lead you to a Bible verse.
- Using your prayer journal, make a list of things you are asking God to bless you.
– Pray –
“Reveal to me the things that hinder my prayers and what prevents me from fully trusting you. Help me overcome not by my own, but through the cross, blood, and resurrection of Christ that bears my name.”