DAY 4 ☀️ Morning: “Bear Fruit”
John 15:5: “I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.”
- Which fruit do you struggle with? (Galatians 5:22-23, the fruit of the Spirit are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control…)
- Ask Jesus for these fruits. Dedicate parts of your body, as well as your dwelling place (bedroom, house), to His authority.
- Reflect on the “fruits of the spirit” throughout the day.
– Declare –
“LORD, I dedicate to you…”
DAY 4 🌙 Bedtime: “Fruit of the Spirit”
Galatians 5:22-23: “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control…”
- Think of the “fruits” you constantly fail to bear. Ask the Holy Spirit what prevents you from bearing these fruits and write any revelations.
- Only through Jesus can we “Bear Fruit,” not on our own efforts. Jesus chose you so you can go and bear fruit. (John 15:16) Do you fully understand what Jesus did for you? Read John 19.
- Reflect on “Fruit of the Spirit” throughout the day.
– Prayer –
“LORD, I surrender everything to you! Give me a heart that truly believes in you. I cancel any ties and bind at the cross of Jesus the spirit of selfishness, worry, anger, impatience, self-centeredness, infidelity, violence, and self-indulgence...
Holy Spirit of God, pour upon me now the righteousness of Jesus and immerse me in the spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.“