DAY 5 ☀️ Morning: “Big God”
Psalm 121:1-2: ” I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.
- How big is your God? Reflect on this verse.
- Think of what God has done for you in the past and write them as “praise items” in your prayer journal.
- Reflect on “Being a child of God” throughout the day.
– Declare –
“I am a child of The King!
I command the spirit of worry to leave my presence in Jesus’ name. Nothing is impossible with the God of all creation!“
DAY 5 🌙 Bedtime: “Commit to the Lord”
Proverbs 16:3: Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
- What are you praying for this year? Reflect on what you wrote in your prayer journal and ask God to reveal deeper things that you should be praying for.
- Meditate on the following names of God and add more “prayer requests” to your prayer journal.
Jehovah Jireh – My Provider
Jehovah Elohim – My Creator
Jehovah El Shaddai – My Supplier
Jehovah Adonai – My Master
Jehovah Rophe – My Healer
Jehovah Nissi – My Banner
Jehovah Makadesh – My Sanctifier
– Declare –
Lord God Almighty! You are Jehovah, my Provider; my Creator; my Supplier, my Master, my Healer, my Banner, my Sanctifier!