What teenagers need to say aloud before going to school to help them cope with stress
When stressed with schoolwork
- My confidence is in Christ alone.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- Holy Spirit of God, refresh and renew my mind today.
- Fill my mind with trust and confidence in you alone.
- God’s will is always perfect; He knows what is best for me.
When depressed or have anxiety
- Greater is He in me than He who is in the world.
- I surrender my sin, doubt, and unbelief. I ask for faith to believe.
- Jesus is my Lord, my comfort, peace, and protector.
- Holy Spirit, grant me a strong heart, thankful for everything I have.
- Restore the joy of my salvation, and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me.
When having an exam or test
- Grant me a clear mind.
- I have peace of mind through Christ.
- I will trust you, Lord!
- Let your will be done.
When having peer pressure or relationship issues
- I have a Father in heaven who knows my name.
- What a friend we have in Jesus, who completes me.
- Give me a heart that forgives.
- Love conquers a multitude of sins.
Powerful quotes in Jesus’ name.
What the Bible says about overcoming anxiety.
Bible verses for depression and anxiety.