Three “End of the World” prophecies the millennial generation is witnessing
The Book of Revelation or Apocalypse is the destruction of the world. There are three sets of Divine Judgments interwoven together. These are Seven Seals; Seven Trumpets; and the Seven Wrath of Bowls poured unto the earth. The seals mark the Second Coming of Jesus, where the Battle of Armageddon takes place.
1. Timothy 4:1 | Satan takes over the pulpit, education, & media
Apostle Paul warned of false teaching. “…in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons” (1 Timothy 4:1). There are Christian churches that abandoned sound doctrines. For example, woke churches allow same-sex marriage.
→ Red flags of abusive Pastors.
Churches adopt demonic doctrines
What kids are learning in school
In kindergarten schools, Drag Queen Story Hour teaches that a transgender or gay lifestyle has moral values. Also, Universities are promoting Marxism, abortion, and a demonic ultra-liberal doctrine that “truth is relative,” and the Bible is fiction.
Celebrities preach immorality
Hollywood and music celebrities promote fornication and abortion. In 2019, Netflix launched a series on a “gay Jesus” and a “debonaire Lucifer.” This year, Super Bowl Halftime featured Jennifer Lopez as a strip dancer, while Lopez mimics masturbation with kids watching.
→ Rise of atheism in the Philippines.
2. 2 Corinthians 12:10 | Persecution in a free society
Europe and America was the beacon of Christianity during the 20th century. Today, most Christian churches in Europe converted to classical concert venues. Christians have become a minority, and believers in the USA have been facing unparalleled Christian persecution.
Recently, Finish MP Päivi Räsänen was threatened with imprisonment over a Bible verse she posted on Twitter that apparently insulted the LGBTQ. A Christian baker who refused to bake cakes for a gay couple was sued three times.
3. Revelation 11:1-2 | Rebuilding of the Jewish Temple
Before Jesus returns, the third temple of Jerusalem must be rebuilt. The first temple that housed the Ark of Covenant was built by King Solomon and destroyed in 586 BCE. Nehemiah restored it in 20 BCE. But in 70 CE, Roman legions destroyed the second temple.
Since then, Jews have been scattered and were able to return to the promised land in 1948. Only a portion of the western wall remains for the construction of the third Jewish temple. Attempts to rebuild it started even before the middle ages.
In 2008, the Temple Institute completed recreating the Kohen Gadol, Hoshen, and Ephod. The menorah is displayed at the institute. It is covered with 95 pounds of pure gold, reportedly worth two million dollars.
8 Most important end-times prophecies fulfilled
According to Dr. David Jeremiah, 31 undeniable prophecies about the apocalypse are already set in motion. Much have come to pass in Revelation 6:1-17, 8:1-5; 8:6-9:21; 11:15-19; 16:1-21.
- Rebirth of the Roman Empire through a European coalition.
- Consolidation of nations and the coming of a one-world leader.
- Russian alliance and invasion of Israel.
- Rebirth of “New Babylon” and its destruction.
- The love of self and moral decline.
- Radical Islamization.
- Rise of Demonic forces.
- Heavy Christian persecution.
48 End times prophecies fulfilled and ongoing that corresponds to specific Bible verses
- Apostasy in the Church (2 Timothy 4:3-5)
- Arab threat (Ezekiel 35 and 36)
- Attacks on Jesus’ deity (Romans 1:18-19)
- Attacks on the Bible (Romans 1:18-19)
- Blasphemy (2 Timothy 3:2)
- Calamities (Matthew 24:7 & Luke 21:11)
- Calling evil good and good evil. (2 Timothy 3:3 & Isaiah 5:20)
- Christian persecution (Matthew 24:9)
- Computer technology (Revelation 13:7)
- Denial of creation (Romans 1:18-22)
- Denial of Second Coming (2 Peter 3:3-4)
- Depraved entertainment. (2 Timothy 3:4)
- Drugs and vices (2 Timothy 3:3)
- The explosion of cults (Matthew 24:11)
- False messiah (Matthew 24:5)
- Famine and pestilence (Luke 21:11)
- Far Eastern military powers (Revelation 9:16 & 16:12)
- Founding of Israel in 1948 (Isaiah 66:7-8)
- Gospel reach (Matthew 24:14)
- Hedonism (2 Timothy 3:4)
- Humanism. (2 Timothy 3:2)
- Increasing despair (2 Timothy 3:1)
- Increasing knowledge (Daniel 12:4)
- Internet technology (Revelation 11:8-9)
- Israeli military (Zechariah 12:6)
- Jerusalem as capital (Luke 21:24)
- Knowledge and traveling (Daniel 12:4)
- Lawlessness (Matthew 24:12)
- Massive occultism (1 Timothy 4:1)
- Materialism (2 Timothy 3:2)
- One world government (Daniel 7:23-26)
- The outpouring of the Holy Spirit (Joel 2:28-29)
- Paganism and witchcraft (2 Timothy 3:1-4)
- Reclamation of promise land (Ezekiel 36:34-35)
- Revival of Davidic worship (Amos 9:11)
- Revival of Hebrew language (Zephaniah 3:9; Jeremiah 31:23)
- Revival of Messianic Judaism (Romans 9:27)
- Russian threat (Ezekiel 38 and 39)
- Sexual immorality (Matthew 24:37)
- Signs in the heavens (Luke 21:11,25)
- Translation of the Bible (Matthew 24:14)
- Understanding of Bible prophecy (Daniel 12:8-9)
- Unification of Europe (Daniel 2 & 7)
- Virtual reality (Revelation 13:14-15)
- Wars and rumors of wars (Matthew 24:6)
- Weapons of mass destruction (Luke 21:26)
- World politics on Israel (Zechariah 12:3)
- Zionist movement (Isaiah 11:10-12)
20 End times prophecies to be fulfilled in sequence
- First Resurrection
- Heaven and Paradise
- Bema Judgment
- Rewards and Worship
- Clothes of Righteousness
- Four Riders Descend
- The Anti-Christ
- False prophets
- The 144,000
- Two Witnesses
- Rise of the Dragon Serpent
- Mark of the Beast
- Return of the King
- Millennial Kingdom
- Second Resurrection
- Great White Throne Judgment
- New Heaven and Earth
- Holy City of God