The blog or article should express any or a combination of the keywords below. We prefer personal testimonies or inspiring first-hand account of God’s love and grace at work in your own struggle, tragedy, or the wonderful journey you have with God. It should always reflect restoration, forgiveness, hope, and love.
Parent (Single parenting)
Language: You can use English, Taglish, Tagalog, or any Filipino dialect.
Working Page title
1. The title should should be uncoventional.
2. It must pose a difficult question or challenge for the readers to think and read more.
3. The editor reserves the right to change the final title.
Paragraphs and sentences
1. Organize your thoughts.
2. Divide your article into several parts with corresponding segment titles.
3. Please make your paragraphs short. A one-sentence paragraph is acceptable.
4. Keep your sentences short: five (5) to ten (10) words per sentence.
1. The writer can remove his/her credit as the author at any time.
2. The author can edit changes in a published article.
4. The editor reserves the right to un-publish or reassign the article.
5. The Editor can edit or recommend changes to the following:
– Title and Subtitle, Page headings and subheadings, segment titles, and photos or illustrations
IMPORTANT: Things to remember
1. Avoid melodrama.
2. Avoid big, heavy words that appear to impress.
3. Avoid clichés and things that people already know.
4. Avoid too many details.
5. Keep sentences short.
6. Be direct to the point.*
7. Write in love and humility.