Kailangan, mahalaga, at importante ba “Good Works,” para siguradong saved?
Hindi kailangan ang “good works” para maligtas— subalit mahalaga ito sa Biblia. Tinalaga ni LORD na gumawa tayo ng kabutihan (Ephesians 2:10), pero hindi mo ito dapat ipangalandakan. (Ephesians 2:9)
“Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling…“
Hindi mo ito dapat ipangalandakan.
5-Dahilan ng “good works”
1. Si Hesus ang kasiguruhan upag maligtas, HINDI ang “good works.” Pero ito ay tinalaga niya para gawin natin.
1 John 5:11
“The one who has the Son has the life; the one who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.”
2. Ang “magandang gawain” ay NAKALULUGOD sa Diyos.
“Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.”
3. Nilikha tayo ng Diyos upang GUMAWA ng kabutihan.
“For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.”
4. Ang ating “mabuting gawain” ay PATUNAY na anak tayo ng Diyos.
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.”
5. Mayroon GANTIMPALA ang kabutihan at pagtulong.
2 Corinthians 5:10
“For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.“