The woes of the Black community in America
Black Lives Matter (BLM), created in 2013, was in response to the repetitive police brutality. They feel targeted by “militarized police” as first responders. Their cruces are to defund police, reparation, and economic justice. Christian liberals kowtowed to appease the group.
“System” blamed on decades of racial inequality, unequal opportunity, discrimination, white privilege, and police brutality
“Equality and diversity” is thriving in America. Everyone has access to free food, education, and hospital benefits. Yet there’s so much Black poverty. BLM blames it on racial inequity that justifies the looting, death, and assault of innocent people.
- Blacks & Latinos are three times most likely to be killed than Whites by police.
- Blacks are more likely to kill cops than being killed by cops according to FBI data.
- An average of 150 police officers dies on duty each year.
- Police shooting occurs more with Blacks. About 62% of robberies, 57% murder, and 45% assault are committed by Blacks in the US, despite their 15% population. (PragerU)
Violence among Blacks-on-Blacks
- On average, more than 5,000 Blacks are killed by other Blacks yearly.
- At least 90% of “Black homicide” are killed by “other Blacks.”
- In Chicago, 80% of known murder suspects in 2015 were Black.
- About 36% of violent crimes are by Blacks nationwide, despite representing only 13% of the total population.
- Over 72% of Blacks were born out of wedlock, resulting in more impoverished families, which makes it more difficult for them to finish college and find good jobs.
- Black men have higher rates of recidivism, blamed on the “system.”
Whose fault it is?
Police brutality exists but so are belligerent Blacks data above show. However, fatherlessness is the most significant factor that resulted in millions of “unguided Black teenagers.” But as adults, we are responsible for our actions.
Candice Owens, a Black American activist, wants to change her community’s mindset. She said in her Facebook post, “We allow our Black youth to be programmed by Satanic media that tells them they will never be anything…, MIGHT AS WELL lead lives of anger, crime…”
Mainstream media’s push for racial inequality convinces even Christians
During the riots, CNN, MSNBC, New York Times justified damages caused by the protest. What’s worse is how several liberal media outlets pushed the racial narrative, as Blacks like Owens repeatedly pointed out.
What we can learn from the Jewish people
The Jews best exemplify positive group thinking. Antisemitism has not broken them. People spat on their faces, Hitler killed 6 million of them. Today, Israel thrives in a desert. Instead of blaming White and Arabs, the Jews worked hard to flourish.
We are responsible for our actions as we are accountable to God as individuals. We must forgive and let go of the past, and it’s only possible if we have the “mindset of Christ.”
We are responsible for our actions as we are accountable to God as individuals.