How Satan divides people through leftist mainstream media, BLM propaganda
Black Lives Matter (BLM), created in 2013 in response to the repetitive police brutality. They feel targeted by “militarized police” as first responders. Their cruces are to defund police, reparation, and economic justice.
Black lives matter, but the group BLM advocates atheism. Its leaders are “trained Marxists.” The group also practice witcraft and summon the dead, according to Christian Post.
Systemic Racism, police brutality—a myth, says Candice Owens
America is the best place for equality, diversity, and inclusion. Everyone has access to free food, education, and hospital benefits. Yet there’s so much Black poverty.
Candace Owens, a Black American activist, wants to change her community’s mindset. She said in her Facebook post, “We allow our Black youth to be programmed by Satanic media that tells them they will never be anything…, MIGHT AS WELL lead lives of anger, crime…”
In America, Black history is celebrated in schools. There are black Hollywood superstars, professors, doctors, policemen, lawmakers, and “sports gods.”
Police Brutality a myth?
- Blacks & Latinos are three times most likely to be killed than Whites by police. [ABC News]
- Blacks are more likely to kill cops than being killed by cops. [FBI]
- An average of 150 police officers dies on duty each year. [Wiki]
- Police shooting occurs more with Blacks. About 62% of robberies, 57% murder, and 45% assault are committed by Blacks in the US, despite their 15% population. [PragerU]
- In 2019, 14 unarmed blacks fatally shot, while 25 unarmed whites killed by police. The 14 blacks killed represents a low 0.2% out of the 7,300 black homicide in 2019, a few months before Floyd’s death. [USA Today]
Whose fault it is?
Like most conservative figures, Candace points the blame on “Mainstream Media” and the destructive influence of far-left democrats. For her, police brutality that ignited the riots is ridiculous. Others like Carol Swain say BLM is a Marxist-atheist movement.
Fatherlessness is the most significant factor that resulted in millions of “unguided Black teenagers.” But as adults, we can choose to be responsible for our own actions and not blame others.
Violence among Blacks-on-Blacks
- On average, more than 5,000 Blacks are killed by other Blacks yearly. [Daily Wire]
- At least 90% of “Black homicide” are killed by “other Blacks.” [FBI]
- In Chicago, 80% of known murder suspects in 2015 were Black. [NY Post]
- 36% of violent crimes are committed by Blacks nationwide, despite only 13.4% of the total population. [US Census]
- Over 72% of Blacks were born out of wedlock, resulting in more impoverished families, making it more difficult for them to finish college and find good jobs. [NBC News]
- Black men have higher rates of recidivism, blamed on the “system.” [Justice Quarterly]
Black Lives Matter, athletes, entertainers
Recently, two sheriffs shot in an ambush-style by a black. Protesters blocked the hospital entrance where they were taken and yelled, “We hope they die.” Candice vents her frustration and blames BLM, LeBron James, and other Hollywood celebrities.
Candice Owens explains, “Because pea-brained celebrities that are idolized like [LeBron] tell young black men that they are ‘literally being hunted.’ This is the natural result of such hyperbolic, dishonest rhetoric.”
What Blacks can learn from Asians, Jewish minorities
The Jews best exemplify “positive group thinking.” Antisemitism did not break them. People spat on their faces, Hitler killed 6 million of them. Jews were hated for their race.
Instead of blaming Whites, Muslims, and Arabs, the Jews worked hard to flourish. Today, Israel thrives in a desert.
We are responsible for our actions as we are accountable to God as individuals. To move forward, we must let go of the past, and it’s only possible if we have the “mindset of Christ.”
We are responsible for our actions as we are accountable to God as individuals.