The rise of female preachers and women church leaders are endangering the Gospel
A century ago, women were stereotyped. Many suffered in the age of patriarchy. Many looked down on women as a commodity who weren’t allowed to lead, let alone preach in the pulpit.
It sounds sexist and unfair to women, but women have always taken the back seat, especially in the church. Of course, it is not to say women are unessential in ministry.
Today, female educators and leaders have proven to be effective in an organization. But why would God disallow them to preach or lead a church?
1 Timothy 2:11–14
“Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; rather, she remains quiet.
For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.”
It is not to say women are unessential in ministry.
Many women are effective teachers and civic leaders; why should that be any different in matters of theology?
1. Female preachers are setting a dangerous precedent
Society has “feminized,” the office of the pastor said, Voddie Burcham, author and Dean of Theology. These women are empowering Satan’s agenda.
It’s not enough for Satan to introduce gender dysphoria and confuse girls and boys. He wants to dilute the strong role of men in church leadership.
2. These female pastors and leaders promote faulty Biblical exegisis
3. Allowing female to preach and lead mocks God’s design
God has tasked the man to lead the family, churches and interpret scriptures. Naturally, Satan introduced his version of “gender equality” to justify women in church leadership roles.
Anyone who opposes and criticizes these women is branded “sexist.”
In a world of “cancel culture,” those who hold on to Biblical truth will eventually be castrated from society and prevented from rebuking heresy.
4. Female leadership in America is eroding Biblical truths
Perhaps, women were forbidden to preach and lead because God knew how Satan would use women. In the United States, far-left liberal women take the lead in supporting his evil plan.
- Female politicians, like Nancy Pelosi, pushes laws to protect abortion.
- Female activist Madalyn Murray O’Hair was responsbile for banning Christian prayers in schools.
- Female professors promote liberal ideologies such as Critical Race Theory (CRT) which really is a demonic doctrine. [David Brown]
- Lutheran transgender pastors are the prime movers of same-sex marriage that’s become acceptable in woke churches today. [ECLA]
- Most of the liberal professors in univeristies are females who are militant anti-conservative and anti-Christian.
- Female social activists, such as the founders of Black Lives Matter, is leading to the destruction of nuclear families and normative society.
- Far-left liberal ideology is at war with scriptures. Young women are more left-wing liberals than men, a study reveals.
Scripture is clear—men are to lead the church.
Bottomline, women are equally valuable in God’s eyes and critical to the spread of the Gospel—but it is to men leadership and preaching was tasked
Behind every great man is a woman. Without women in ministry, an organization is bound to fail. In a nutshell, men cannot live without women. The problem is that when women usurp man’s role to lead—it undermines scriptures.
The Bible may not allow women to preach, but it commands men to honor and esteem them. Moreso, the qualification of leadership and preaching is never an easy task.
“An elder must be blameless, faithful to his wife, a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient.
Since an overseer manages God’s household, he must be blameless—not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain.
Rather, he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy, and disciplined. He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.”