Three main reasons why Christians should not support the group Black Lives Matter
Christians should support ‘Black lives,’ we must help the weak and helpless (Acts 20:35). But the scriptures also tell us to be set apart from lies and deceptions.
- Watch out for those who cause divisions. Keep away from them. (Romans 16:17)
- Have no fellowship with deeds of darkness, but expose them. (Ephesians 5:11)
- Do not be yoked with lawlessness. (2 Cor 6:14-18 )
1. BLM’s dangerous CORE belief
- Karl Marx was a philosopher of materialism and a militant atheist, and BLM founders admit they’re “trained Marxists.”
- Their goal is to ‘disrupt’ the traditional nuclear family.
- LGBTQ rights are at the core of their belief from the start.
2. Infernal practices of BLM
- BLM openly promotes a form of sorcery; they label it “African culture.”
- They practice “libation” (pouring water and offering it to a deity).
- Black Lives Matter group call on the spirits of the dead.
- They chant “Asé,” the power to make things happen.
- They admit “Say the names“ invoke* that spirit and become present.
- BLM founders share how “intimate they are with the spirits.”
As each name* of the dead recited, BLM co-founder Dr. Abdullah poured libations on the ground as the group of over 100 chanted “Asé,” a Yoruba word used by practitioners of Ifa. It’s a divination that originated in West Africa. This ritual is a form of worship, Abdullah explained. [Berkely Center]
3. Black Lives Matter group is anti-Bible—Christians should expose, not support
They’ve burned Bibles and also called for the destruction of religious statues. Liberal Christians turn a blind eye and even quote scriptures to guilt those who refuse to support the atheist group—however, Christian groups like Christianity Today Magazine, whose editors published a pro-BLM and anti-Trump article.
Satan uses “guilt” to deceive. He also uses mainstream media to corrupt the minds of those with corrupted hearts.
- Will the apostles take a knee? NO, they only kneel before God.
- Will the apostles raise their fists? NO, they NEVER fought back against those who hated them.
- Will the apostles support BLM? NO, they don’t do social justice but focus on preaching.
BLM is anti-Israel
BLM exposed itself as an anti-Semitic organization when the Israel-Gaza war exploded in 2023. BLM’s official X account noted that it “always will be” partnered with the cause of “Palestinian liberation.”
“Black Lives Matter stands in solidarity with Palestinians. We are a movement committed to ending settler colonialism in all forms and will continue to advocate for Palestinian liberation. ( always have. And always will be ),” the group said. [DW]
What Christians and Black American academes say about Black Lives Matters
- Black Lives Matter group is driven by the occult, according to American Family Radio. They hide behind a twisted form of social injustice.
- Christian author Dr. Michael Brown exposes the “Jezebel Spirit” in the movement, and Eric Metaxas calls Christians to reject BLM.
- Black American author Dr. Thomas Sowell debunks systemic racism. There is a black privilege in America.
- Political analyst Candace Owens explains racial inequality and police brutality are a myth. MSM and BLM combined are actually doing more harm. “BLM will destroy everything.”
- “If you think biblically, you wouldn’t have anything to do with BLM. It’s radically pro-LGBTQ, pro-abortion, they’re full of hate and animosity,” apologist John Macarthur.
- The goals of Black Lives Matter are anti-Christian, Meeke Addison of Billy Graham, CA.
Naturally, those who support BLM help empower the Marxist-Atheist group
Bishop Joseph William Tolton, an openly “gay pastor,” is the Founder and President of Interconnected Justice, established at the height of BLM activism. His mission is to uphold Black Lives Matter Pan-Africanism, dismantle white supremacy, and deconstruct patriarchy.
BLM is doing more harm to the black community than helping them
At the height of BLM empowerment in 2020, two young Black siblings stabbed a security guard 27 times after being told to wear masks. The incident is just one of many increasing incidents of black crimes.
In the name of justice, the looting and destruction created a new image of “black belligerence.” It will haunt the community for decades.
In 2021, BLM co-founder and “trained Marxist” Patrisse Cullors built an electric gate around her new $1.4 home in a primarily white neighborhood—the irony.
The next year, Boston BLM activists Monica and Clark Grant were accused of fraud for allegedly using money from donors to pay for shopping, hotels, and summer vacation, among others, the U.S. attorney’s office said in a statement.
Enriching themselves, not their community
In 2022, Amazon removed Black Lives Matter from its charity platform, AmazonSmile. The “progressive organization” failed to disclose how it spends millions of dollars in donations. Also, one of its co-founders faced scrutiny after buying expensive homes when cash began flowing into the organization.
In the same year, Black conservative activist Candace Owens exposed how the founders allegedly used funds to buy expensive homes, along with travel and other luxuries exposed by DailyWire. [Daily Mail]
How can you support “Black Lives”?
If your support is only on social media, it means nothing. As Christians, our responsibility is to lead people to Christ. If you want to help the poor & oppressed — teach someone respect, responsibility, submission to authority, and obedience to God.
Your social media support is nothing but a political statement.