Three main reasons why Christians should not support the group, Black Lives Matter
Christians should support ‘Black lives,’ we must help the weak and helpless (Acts 20:35). But scriptures also tell us to be set apart from lies and deceptions.
- Watch out for those who cause divisions. Keep away from them. (Romans 16:17)
- Have no fellowship with deeds of darkness, but expose them. (Ephesians 5:11)
- Do not be yoked with lawlessness. (2 Cor 6:14-18 )
1. BLM’s dangerous CORE belief
- Karl Marx was a philosopher of materialism, and a militant atheist and BLM founders admit they’re “trained Marxists.”
- Their goal is to ‘disrupt’ the traditional nuclear family.
- LGBTQ rights are at the core of their belief from the start.
2. Infernal practices of BLM
- BLM openly promotes a form of sorcery; they label “African culture.”
- They practice “libation” (pouring water and offering it to a deity).
- Black Lives Matter group call on spirits of the dead.
- They chant “Asé,” the power to make things happen.
- They admit, “Say the names“ invoke* that spirit and become present.
- BLM founders share how “intimate they are with the spirits.”
As each name* of the dead recited, BLM co-founder Dr. Abdullah poured libations on the ground as the group of over 100 chanted “Asé,” a Yoruba word used by practitioners of Ifa. It’s a divination that originated in West Africa. This ritual is a form of worship, Abdullah explained. [Berkely Center]
3. Black Lives Matter group is anti-Bible—Christians should expose, not support
They’ve burned Bibles and also called for the destruction of religious statues. Liberal Christians turn a blind eye and even quote scriptures to lay guilt on those who refuse to support the atheist group.
When Christianity Today Magazine editors published an anti-Trump and pro-BLM blog, it proved having a Ph.D. in theology does not exempt anyone from deception. No wonder Jesus called into ministry what we would call today, unqualified people.
Satan uses “guilt” to deceive. He also uses mainstream media to corrupt the mind of those with a corrupted heart.
- Will the apostles take a knee? NO, they only kneel before God.
- Will the apostles raise their fist? NO, they NEVER fought back those who hated them.
- Will the apostles support BLM? NO, they don’t do social justice but focus on preaching.
What Christians and Black American academes say about Black Lives Matters
- Black Lives Matter group is driven by the occult, according to American Family Radio. They hide behind a twisted form of social injustice.
- Christian authors Dr. Michael Brown exposes the “Jezebel Spirit” in the movement, and Eric Metaxas calls Christians to reject BLM.
- Black American author, Dr. Thomas Sowell, debunks systemic racism. There is Blacks privilege in America.
- Political analyst Candice Owens explains racial inequality and police brutality is a myth. MSM and BLM combined are actually doing more harm. “BLM will destroy everything.”
- “If you think biblically, you wouldn’t have anything to do with BLM. It’s radically pro-LGBTQ, pro-abortion, they’re full of hate and animosity,” apologist John Macarthur.
- The goals of Black Lives Matter are anti-Christian, Meeke Addison of Billy Graham, CA.
Naturally, those who support BLM help empower the Marxist-Atheist group
Like left-liberals, these churches believe systemic racism exists, despite data showing the opposite.
Bottom-line, BLM is doing more harm to the black community than helping them
The looting and destruction, in the name of justice, created a new image of “black belligerence.” It will haunt the community for decades.
In 2021, BLM co-founder and “trained Marxist” Patrisse Cullors was criticized for her double standard. Cullors builds an electric gate around her new $1.4 home in a mostly white neighborhood—the irony.
How you can support “Black lives”
If your support is only on social media, it means nothing. As Christians, our responsibility is to lead people to Christ. If you really want to help the poor & oppressed — teach someone respect, responsibility, submission to authority, and obedience to God.
Your social media support is nothing but a political statement.