Powerful Declaration that will empower you in Christ Jesus
1. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. Ephesians 1:3.
2. I am chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world that I may be holy and blameless before the Father. Ephesians 1:4.
3. I am predestined to adoption as a son or daughter by the Father through Jesus Christ according to the good pleasure of His will. Ephesians 1:5.
4. The Father has accepted me in the beloved. Ephesians 1:6.
5. I have redemption through Jesus Christ’s blood and the forgiveness of sins. Ephesians 1:7, Colossians 1:14.
6. I have obtained an inheritance in Christ. Ephesians 1:11.
7. I am sealed with the Holy Spirit who is the guarantee of my inheritance. Ephesians 1:13-14.
8. God raised me up in heavenly places to sit with Him in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:6.
9. I am saved by grace through faith. I am not saved by my own works. Ephesians 2:8-9.
10. I am God’s masterpiece. He created me a new in Christ Jesus, so I can do the good things He planned for me long ago. Ephesians 2:10 NLT.
11. I have been brought to Father by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13.
12. For He, Himself is my peace. He made the Gentiles and the Jews into one by breaking down the barrier of the dividing wall. Ephesians 2:14 (NAS).
13. I have access by one Spirit to the Father through Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:18.
14. I am strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man according to the riches of His glory. Ephesians 3:16.
15. Christ dwells in my heart by faith. I am rooted and grounded in love. Ephesians 3:17.
16. God does exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ask or think according to His power that works in me. Ephesians 3:20.
17. God gives me the victory through Jesus Christ my Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:57.
18. I thank God! He always leads me triumphantly by the Messiah and through me spreads everywhere the fragrance of knowing Him. 2 Corinthians 2:14 (ISV).
19. I have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16.
20. He made Christ who knew no sin to be sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Corinthians 5:21.
21. I am in Christ Jesus and therefore I am a new creation. Old things have passed away and all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17.
22. If I sin, I have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. 1 John 2:1 (ESV).
23. All of God’s promises are yes and amen for me because I am in Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:20.
24. I am qualified in Christ to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints. Colossians 1:12.
25. God my Father has delivered me from the power of darkness and transferred me into the kingdom of His beloved Son. Colossians 1:13.