Do you feel trapped in your sexual sins?
You cannot overcome sin on your own. It’s really about making a decision to turn away from sin and allow the grace of Jesus to take over. The first step is true repentance (metanoia). It means to completely change your attitude towards sin – it is to hate sin.
Powerful words to set you free from the bondage of sexual sins
Words have power and out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks (Luke 6:45). Words can also heal or destroy (Proverbs 18:21). If you are a true Christian, you have been set free and God’s words are alive in you (James 2:19; Romans 7). You are no longer under the curse of sin but under grace and mercy. (John 8:36; Galatians 5:18; Jeremiah 31:31).
→ Do you need spiritual deliverance?
Declare Victory: #SpeakLife• “I am victorious in Christ Jesus.” (1 Corinthians 15:57)
• “My body is a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God.” (Romans 12:1)
• “There is no hint of sexual immorality in me.” (Ephesians 5:3)
• “Sin cannot enslave me.” (1 Corinthians 6:12)
• “Jesus has overcome my sin and weakness, I belong to God!” (John 16:33; 1 John 4:4)
• “My body is God’s temple and everything detestable is gone.” (1 Corinthians 6:20)
• “My weapon to defeat the flesh from God.” (2 Corinthians 10:4)
A Christian prayer to bind sexual spirits
Contact Light of the World Ministry through Philip Asuncion for more information on Spiritual Deliverance. Telephone – 63-298-6102