- We believe that there is only one sovereign God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- He is the independent Creator of the heavens and the universe.
- He is all-knowing, all-powerful, just, loving, completely truthful, and holy.
Scripture Reference: Genesis 1:1, 26, 27; Psalm 90:2; Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Isaiah 6:3; Titus 1:2; John 3:16; 1 Chronicles 29:11-12.
- We believe that the Bible (66 books: 39 Old Testament books and 27 New Testament books) is the Word of God — supernaturally inspired, inerrant, and infallible.
- It is our supreme authority in all matters of faith, doctrine, and conduct.
- We also affirm its sufficiency, clarity, and necessity for genuine Christian living.
Scripture Reference: 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Psalms 119:105; Psalms 19:7-11; Proverbs 30:5.
- We believe that salvation – with its forgiveness of sins, the impartation of a new nature, and eternal life – is a gift from God.
- This gift is received when a person trusts in Jesus Christ to be his only Savior and Lord.
- It is given by God’s grace and cannot be earned by man through good works, baptism, church membership, or any other means.
Scripture Reference: Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; John 1:12; Titus 3:5; Galatians 3:26; Romans 5:1.
- We believe that water baptism by immersion is an act of obedience to Christ’s command.
- It is a public confession of our faith in Jesus Christ.
- Christ died for our sins, we were raised from death; we walk in the newness of life with Him.
Scripture Reference: Matthew 28:19; Mark 1:9; Colossians 2:12; Romans 6:3-4.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is God and possesses all divine attributes. He indwells all believers and baptizes them when they trust in Jesus Christ to be their only Savior and Lord.
- He controls all true believers and empowers them to live the Christian life in response to their obedience, confession of sins, and submission to Him.
Scripture Reference: Romans 8:9-11; 2 Corinthians 3:17; John 16:7-13; Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Corinthians 12:12; Ephesians 1:13; Galatians 5:25; Ephesians 5:18.
- We believe that good works are not the means to salvation but the fruits of a true believer’s life in Christ.
- It is every believer’s responsibility to pursue a life of good works, love, and harmony through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- The evidence of salvation and faith is repentance, good works, and changed lives.
Scripture Reference: Ephesians 2:8-10; Galatians 6:9-10; Matthew 5:16; 1 Timothy 6:18.
Family, Social Justice, and Politics
- We acknowledge two biological sexes.
- God instituted marriage. Therefore it is a sacred vow where man must love his wife, and the woman should submit to the husband.
- We believe that all men are created equal defined by scriptures.
- We submit to authority and respect the separation of church and state.
- We do not engage in anti-government rallies but will expose evil in government when necessary.
- We will refuse if told to deny our constitutional right to worship God (Article II, Section 6) or prevent us from preaching the Gospel of Jesus.