Does God even hear my prayers?
Satan hates it when we pray. An ex-Satanist confesses it was difficult for him to place curses on places or people when they pray to Jesus.
Keep in mind that when NOTHING happens when we pray, it’s because God doesn’t move according to our timeline but in His time.
Don’t put God in a box by telling Him how to answer prayers. Rather, let’s pray for His perfect will. God will not answer prayers that’s inconsistent with His will.
1 John 5:14
“This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.”
God will not answer prayers that’s inconsistent with His will.
Prophet Daniel and Michael the Archangel
In the book of Daniel 10:12, the prophet Daniel became anxious because his prayer seemed unheard. An angel appeared and said…
“Do not be afraid; the first day you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard.”
The angel was on his way to help Daniel but got caught in a battle (against demonic forces). Michael, a chief prince, and a mighty angel, came to help him. From the first day, God answered his prayers. (Read full commentary)
your words were heard
→ Teens lost at sea, God answers with “Amen.”
9-Reasons why God seems to ignore prayers
The “Daniel” story may not apply to everyone, but surely, God hears our prayers. With a humble heart, ask God what we need to do in times of unanswered prayers.
- You have unconfessed sin. (Isaiah 59:2)
- You have the wrong motives. (James 4:3)
- God is teaching patience. (Romans 8:25)
- God’s teaching endurance and obedience. (Hebrews 10:36)
- Selfish reasons and ambition. (Philippians 2:3)
- Prayers that’s inconsistent with His will. (James 4:3)
- You are praying to a “different Jesus.” (2 Corinthians 11:4)
- You’ve missed His answer by not reading scriptures. (Joshua 1:8)
- He is testing your faith. (James 1:3-4)
→ Is the Bible the true word of God?
Delight in God’s commands and He will give you the desires of your heart.