Why ‘Mama Mary’ that Catholics worship is not the same as the ‘real mother’ of Jesus
Mary is the road we must travel to reach Jesus
In the 2021 New Year’s Day homily, Pope Francis reflected on three words about Mary, who he calls the “Mother of God.” He also said, “Mary is the road we must travel to reach Jesus.”
While Pope Francis is a beacon of “good works” and unity among Christians, Muslims, and other religions, the Bible is opposed to Mariology; and of ecumenism.
1. Catholics worship “this Mary“
Catholics deny worshipping Mary. Although God highly favors her, Mary still needs a savior. ALL fall short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23); no one is righteous, not even one (Romans 3:10).
Surely, Mary would not want people to worship her, but only her son Jesus. “Catholics clearly worship this Mary” because of what the Pope teaches:
- She is regarded as “Queen of heaven.”
- Mary is declared “co-mediatrix,” making her equal to Jesus.
- To say “Hail, Holy Queen of heaven” is blasphemy.
- Catholics ask for her intercession which is wrong.
- Her devotees kiss and bow before her “man-made” idol statue.
- Many claim she’s able to dispense miracles and favors, but so can Satan.
- Devotions to Mary include the rosary, rooted in “pagan babbling.”
- Her idol statue is most prominent in Catholic celebrations.
- There are billions of “Marian” devotees dedicated to her adoration.
2. They call “this Mary” a co-redeemer, which is blasphemy
Early fathers declared Mary is ‘Co-Redemptrix’ (C 968) and “preserved from sin” (C 411) to justify her veneration. Both are blasphemy because ALL have sinned and inherited the sins of Adam and Eve (Romans 3:23; 5:12).
Mary is mother of Jesus, not the mother of God
Mary is the Mother of Jesus, but to say she is “Mother of God” (Theotokos) makes her God (C 466; 495; 509). After its decree in 431 AD, Catholics accepted it as truth, incorporated it in prayers.
→ Catechism, errors of Rome by James Maccarthy.
3. The Rosary is a pagan tradition
Praying with beads is a traditional pagan practice. In fact, witches have rosaries too. If Rosary were important, the Apostles would have taught it.
In contrast, Jesus commands us to pray directly to God the Father. The Rosary is directed to an entity Roman Catholics call Mary. Rosary is unnecessary; we can talk to God directly because of what Jesus did.
“And when you are praying, do not use thoughtless repetition as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard because of their many words.“
→ Why I stopped going to a Catholic Church.
4. “Salve Regina” is a blatant deception
“Salve Regina” means Hail Holy Queen, and it pours out, “Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy! Our life, our sweetness, and our hope!” This is a blatant deception because of the following:
- There is NO “Queen,” only “King Jesus” in the Bible.
- Only God gives mercy (Hebrews 4:16)
- Our only hope is Jesus; no one else (John 14:6)
In a filiopietistic society, Catholicism introduced “Papa Jesus” to justify “Baby Jesus” or the “Santo Niño,” which is also worshipped. The Bible warns Satan disguises himself as an angel of light and will deceive many. (2 Corinthians 11:14)
→ Fr. Anthony Pezzotta, from priest to pastor.
5. “Mother and Child” in pagan tradition
Since ancient times, Satan has always introduced the worship of a “Queen goddess.” Humans are drawn to a ‘mother figure.’ In Babylon, she is Semiramis and Tammuz, and In Eygpt, she is Isis and Horus.
Satan disguises himself as an angel of light
Will the “real Mary,” mother of Jesus, stand up?
The “REAL MARY” mother of Jesus on earth is worthy to be emulated. She was highly favored among women and lived a life full of humility. She is in heaven with Jesus. It is Jesus’ blood that can save us, and He intercedes for us. (Romans 8:34)
Jesus said, “no one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6). Therefore there is no need for Mary or Saints to intervene. Religion will not save you; look to Jesus!